Thursday, July 20, 2006

 
We’re almost finished with the shear wall (one side anyway). We will finish the rest of the nailing tomorrow hopefully without having to purchase more nails. We will begin nailing in the fiberglass panels next. I still wonder, “What ever were we thinking?”

I would resign my position as junior carpenter but Roger bought me a new hammer today. That does not bode well for me because there’s still sooo much to be done. Hmmm, I wonder if he saved the receipt. I’ve got to think about that one.

Anyway, since any photo I take of the barn would look nearly like the one I took yesterday I’m not putting in one of the barn.

Instead, I’m putting in a photo Roger took of one of our early morning visitors. This is the first fawn we’ve seen in our yard this year. The doe could hear the camera clicking and wanted to leave. The fawn wasn’t quite ready and wanted to romp in the lawn where the grass was not over his/her head. Too soon though the fun ended and Mom coaxed her new born into the tall grass and out of sight.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?