Sunday, January 13, 2008

 
...And Then There Was Light!






Roger finished installing the lights in my studio last week.






And... They work great.




The first two sets are up and running. The second sets (in the future office and exercise area) still need to be hard wired in. The installation was not too difficult. Roger ran a NMT (non metallic tubing) down the space between the ceiling and the roof line to a hole he had drilled inside the skylights. I got to stand by on the ladder and grab the wire as it came down the tube. He then wired everything up and voila we have lights.


I know I make it sound simple. Roger worked very hard at installing the lights. The lights really help.


I got to wash the screens.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?