Saturday, December 08, 2007

 
Falling into Winter



It's been a busy time here on the RJ Ranch. We had some of the family over for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of work but it was well worth it. I think there is just too much time between visits.







A great time was had by all and everyone returned home safely.






Here Bryan is helping Lyla with her piano practice. She may not be Mozart yet but she's a star in my book.












After Patrick and Lori went home I had a chance to hold Lyla. She is such a sweet baby.



I left on Friday November 30 headed for California where I picked up the newest member of our family.







This is Panda. She will be a year old on December 27th.













This is me trying to keep up with Panda. What a great workout.








Panda had her first bath on Thursday. I don't think she liked it.






It's been so cold here she shivers each time so goes outdoors so I knitted her a sweater to wear.





I don't think she likes it either.

Neither do I.

While I was in California I had the chance to for a very short visit with my Mother, sister, my children and grand-children.






Lillie Tiffany and Samantha

Lillie & Samantha

Tiff and Lillie

Lillie is the princess and Sam likes to collect bugs. Sam is taking tap dancing lessons and Lillie gets to play along. Hopefully, they will be collecting bugs and tap dancing in Washington soon.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?