Thursday, August 02, 2007

 
Getting Plastered

I've found a whole new meaning to 'playing in the mud'.

I finished applying the texture to the walls last week (three five gallon buckets of it). Roger helped me spray the sealer on the walls so the blue spots (see photo #3 lower R/H corner) don't show through the paint when the walls are complete. The 'Honey Do' list includes help with painting the room this coming weekend. I think I could do it myself but, I really do appreciate his help.

When the painting is complete I can put the room back together again... Hurray! Another item checked off on the list of too many projects to complete this summer. And, if Roger gets his car done (he's really close now) that will be two projects done.

I'm looking forward to that trip to Ferdinand's.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?