Monday, March 26, 2007

 
MARCH...IN LIKE A LION; OUT LIKE A LAMB
(WE HOPE)


Well, March has been a busy month. We're still working on the pool conversion. Roger has help now (thank you Kirt) so it's progressing a bit faster. I'm not sure it will be done before I start teaching in April so I may need to postpone classes until May.



Kirt is also our gardener. He is a lot of help to us (me especially). He has hauled a lot more bark than I have and has done it more efficiently too. I also don't think we would be as far on the pool room construction without his assistance.

They just had to pose for this photo...


So I caught them when they weren't looking.



We participated in the Moscow Home and Garden show at the Kibbie Dome on March 16th and 17th. I was trolling for students and Roger is working on building his mail box business. I think it's a great idea and I hope it happens for him. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that works out.










I did paint a couple of paintings while at the show. I didn't complete anything to a point that I would have considered finished though.



As you can see, these are small paintings; about 5" x 5".





We left home on March 24th to attend Addi's baby shower in Seattle. It was a great trip and we had a lot of fun visiting with family and friends. We just returned home this afternoon. I'll post photos when I get them...possibly tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?