Thursday, September 21, 2006

 
The Garden Produces, Therefore I Can...

About 10 days ago we had a slight drop in temperature (23 degrees). Now, I am fond of frozen vegetables but not when they're on the vine (so to speak). My beautiful garden was reduced to a shadow of what it once was. I harvested what I could and began canning. I now have more than 5 different ways to can green tomatoes.



Yes, there are more than 100 jars of produce in the photo and... I'm not through. Guess what you're getting for Christmas. :-)

Comments:
Hope it's something that I will eat..
 
Not sure. But, we have tried several of them and they are sooooo good (especiall the pickled green tomatos).
 
Don't care for tomatos to begain with. I was thinking more fruit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?