Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 
Roger and I did not work on the barn project Tuesday. He went to Spokane to see about displaying his helicopter in the air show next week and I painted in my studio. So…I have no new photos to show of the work done on the barn. Tomorrow will be different so I’ll continue that narrative then.

These are petroglyphs we photographed during our trip to the Ohme Gardens in Wenatchee. They were carved into the rock originally located at the base of the cliffs. When the Columbia River was dammed up the area where the petroglyphs was located became flooded. The rocks were removed from their original location to a higher elevation in amongst the petrified Ginkgo trees so that they might be preserved.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?