Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 

I fed the cat this morning. I saw him heading out into the field across from the driveway. This is the first we’ve seen of him since our return from California. I would like to keep him around to catch the voles that tear up our lawn. He appeared to be unusually wary this morning but couldn’t resist the Fancy Feast.

Just as I picked up the bowl to return it to the house a few large (very large) rain drops began to fall. I knew we were in for a good soaking. Much to my surprise, excitement and disappointment we got more than rain.


The worst part of the storm went on for about 5 minutes with hail (ice) stones about the size of a nickel. Take a look. I'm not sure where Spector went but my garden is a wreck

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?