Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

We flew over the Palouse Falls today in Roger's helicopter. We've had a lot of rain so the water is quite muddy. It's still a beautiful sight to behold though. Being the white knuckle flyer that I am it is amazing that I was able to take as many photos as I did. The weather was beautiful but the wind just bumped Rogers little R22 around like a fly in a windstorm. More than once I thought that my life was passing before my eyes.

I took over 200 photos but chose this one of the falls to post. If you click on the photo it will enlarge enough for you to see the rainbow just to the left of the falls.



I was able to capture the photo of the flowers when we landed on terra firma just west of the falls.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?